- includes 4 paper stumps and 3 paper tortillion
- paper stumps have double ended points and are larger than the tortillions.
- tortillions are used for blending charcoal and pastels. They are smaller and thinner than the stumps and are ideal for shading in small areas or even adding fine details.
SUITABLE FOR USE WITH
- Mont Marte Charcoal Products
- Mont Marte Pastel Products
- Mont Marte Graphite Products
- to resharpen or clean the Tortillion carefully unwrap and tear off the paper at the pointed end.
- fine sandpaper can be used to gently clean or resharpen the paper stump.